Home loan calculator?
“Peaceful easy-care living close to schools, shops and transport”
Positioned on the high side of a quiet leafy street directly overlooking Berowra Valley National Park, this beautifully presented home provides a readymade sanctuary for young families. Set amidst of north-to-rear gardens complete with a pergola-covered entertaining terrace and lush child-friendly level lawns, it delivers an outstanding low maintenance lifestyle within a premier parkland pocket. Bathed in all-day sunlight with renovated interiors that include a modern CaesarStone kitchen, near-new luxe 2nd bathroom and three bright and spacious bedrooms, from here enjoy a leisurely stroll to Hornsby Heights Public School. Footsteps to station buses, beyond this peaceful enclave it's less than 5km to Hornsby's bustling retail and dining precinct.
- Elevated level block nestled within a leafy street directly across National Parkland
- Spacious open plan living area with bamboo floors and tranquil bushland vistas
- Chic CaesarStone kitchen, induction cooktop and polyurethane soft-close cabinetry
- Living area and kitchen opening to the paved all-weather terrace and rear gardens
- Fully enclosed north-facing backyard with level lawns perfect for children and pets
- Bright and generously-sized bedrooms all with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom with two-way ensuite with separate bathtub and shower
- Near-new 2nd bathroom with black tapware, laundry with direct garden access
- Solar hot water system, split system air conditioning
- Ample linen press, garden shed and internal access to the single lock-up garage
- Footsteps to station buses and a 900m stroll to Hornsby Heights Public School
- Quiet street less than 5km to Westfield shops and easy access to the M1
* Land Size: 436sqm
* Pest and Building Inspection Report Available
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.