Home loan calculator?
“Charming Family Home With Relaxing Ambience”
Located in a quiet street position, this charming family home has multiple living/entertaining spaces & high ceilings making it a sanctuary to relax. Conveniently centralized, making for an easy-care lifestyle within a stroll to Engadine village, local restaurants/cafes, sporting grounds & a selection of local schools.
- Master bedroom with built-in & large contemporary ensuite with freestanding tub
- Two more generous bedrooms with built-ins
- Open lounge/dining with light filled interiors, split system air
- Neat kitchen with glass front cabinetry, ample storage, timber flooring
- Separate rumpus room flows to covered outdoor BBQ area with natural gas
- Travertine tiled pool with solar heating, glass fencing, large yard w/ playground
- Internal laundry, separate toilet, two storage rooms & two sheds
- Undercover front deck, landscaped gardens, instant gas hot water
Suburb review from the agent
“Great place to raise a family”
A community like no other I've seen, Engadine is fast becoming one of the Sutherland Shire's popular suburbs due not only to value for money for housing but the fact that everything a young family needs can be found here. Sporting teams, local schools along with a growing cafe & restaurant presence for the adults all within a short drive of the Royal National Park and a number of beaches where you can beat the crowds.View all reviews of Engadine, NSW 2233