“Family Living at its Finest”
Open Home: Saturday 31 October 2020 (02:20PM - 02:50PM)
Situated in the desirable Fox Hill Estate, this 2011 Statesman built home is bound to impress! The dwelling itself boasts a generous 183m2 of living space with a large open plan living configuration and is situated on a practical 640m2 allotment, perfect for the family to have some backyard fun! The pristinely presented garden looks spectacular but is also deficient maintenance. Featuring four bedrooms, two bathrooms, two living areas and a considerable kitchen, this property is eagerly waiting for your family to call it home.
Other great features of the home include:
* Sensational paved and a sheltered outdoor entertaining area is spanning across the back of
the house. (approx. 63m2)
* Automatic double car garage (with rear roller and house access).
* Grassed area for children to play.
* Slow combustion wood fire.
* Ducted reverse cycle throughout the house.
* Beautiful stonework garden bed in the backyard.
* Spacious master bedroom with a study nook.
* All bedrooms have BIRs.
* Paved driveway.
* Large pantry.
* Solar system.
Positioned in the beautiful Fox Hill Estate and surrounded by other proud homes. Walking distance to the well known Byethorne Park on Woodside Road, this property is impatiently waiting for you to call it home. Don't miss out on the opportunity to call this place your own!