“Space and comfort in Waldara”
This exceptional, rendered brick home on the corner of Waldara Drive and Yarrawonga Road is all about lifestyle, space and comfort and is perfect for a family or those looking to downsize from a farm while still maintaining lifestyle living. The home includes three living areas and four large bedrooms, plus the comfort of ducted heating and cooling, a large shed and a big garage, all on a 4,000 square metre block (approximately). Same ownership and meticulously maintained since being built. A rare opportunity to buy in this tightly held location just 4km from the heart of town. Inspections highly recommended.
- Huge master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite. Ideal parents’ retreat.
- Built-in robes in remaining three bedrooms.
- Open-plan design. Formal and informal living / dining areas.
- Electric oven with gas cooktop. Dishwasher. Walk-in pantry.
- Large laundry and family bathroom.
- Glossy Murray Pine flooring.
- Ducted gas heating. Ducted evaporative cooling.
- High ceilings. Neutral colour scheme throughout.
- Formal entrance with double doors.
- Designed and built by a local master builder.
- Double remote garage with additional space for a third vehicle or workshop.
- All weather driveways.
- 12m x 7.5m powered shed (approx.) with concrete floor, roller door and pedestrian access.
- Established vegetable garden beds. Established trees and shrubs.
- Town water and mains gas.
- Established walk/cycle track to and from town.
- Well-regarded location close to Wangaratta Golf Club.