“Resort Living - Claremount Resort”
Welcome to a Splendid Villa with High Security, Minimum Responsibilities and a great Community Spirit.
Resort living at its finest with privacy in your spacious 2-bedroom villa, with a well-appointed kitchen, open-plan meals and living area with a modern bathroom.
Front Porch serviced by a ramp when you feel like relaxing or enjoying a cup of tea and watching the sunset.
Never feel lonely again, community spirit is vibrant and inclusive, bring over the family or friends to enjoy a day out at the pool or cook up a BBQ in the well-appointed areas there’s so much to do in this over 50s villa you will never get bored.
Claremont Resort is pet friendly upon application so don’t worry about that four legged family member they can come too moreover your little one can enjoy the fully fenced backyard.
This rare corner block provides more space and views of native Australian trees such as the bottle-brush which attracts some beautiful lorikeets.
• Wheelchair Ramp Access
• Gas Stove
• Covered Back Deck
• Front Porch
• 2 Garden Sheds
• Timber Flooring throughout
• Freshly Painted
• Air Con in the Main Bedroom also the Living room
• Undercover Car Port
• Approx. 4 Mins Drive to Park Ridge - Shopping Centre, Tavern, Restaurants, Cafes and Bus Services.
• Approx. 4 Mins Drive to access Mt Lindesay Highway and adjoining Motorways.
Residents have access to a wide range of indoor activities including:
• Indoor heated swimming pool
• Sauna and Spa
• Snooker Room
• Large library/ reading room
• Dance floor and stage
• Wood workshop
• Fully equipped gym
Residents also have a wide range of outdoor activities including:
• 4 Rink Bowling Green
• 25m Heated outdoor pool
• Several BBQ areas
• Storage for Caravan, boat or trailer.
• Our 25seat village bus takes residents shopping twice a week taking the hassle out of parking.
• It also offers bus bookings to local theatre or other group bookings
All our houses are constructed to the highest specifications, and offer great benefits to buyers including:
• No deferred management fees
• No stamp duty
• No council rates
• No body corporate
There is a fortnightly site fee + your water use, electricity and gas.
Get in touch with Arena Property Agents on (07) 3099 1718 to book an inspection today!
Living Areas: 1
What’s around Park Ridge Road
Contact the agent to request a private inspection
Nearby schools in and around Park Ridge, QLD
Discussions in Park Ridge, QLD
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Park Ridge, Queensland?
Similar Villas for sale in Park Ridge, QLD 4125
No similar properties found in Park Ridge