“PRICE DROP!!! Hidden Gem!”
Set in a family-friendly residential area seconds from a number of favourable locations with options fitted for everyone. The perfect place for the budding gardener or avid weekend explorer with Wollongong Botanical Gardens brimming with natural wildlife and flora only a 4-minute walk away. With a bus stop at your front door & the M1 minutes' drive away, all of your commuting needs have been met.
The property has polished timber flooring throughout the living areas and five bedrooms, with all bedrooms, also offering built-in robes and ceiling fans for the comfort and convenience of the tenants. The property has tons of natural light for the inhabitants. An open plan living and dining area opens to a tiled and renovated kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, there is also lots of storage and bench space for the avid cook! Two new bathrooms and an entertainment deck ensure you have tons of space to unwind.
* Short drive to Wollongong CDB
* Friendly residential location
* Renovated property
* Polished floorboards throughout
* Five great sized bedrooms
* All bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
* All bedrooms with ceiling fans
* Open plan living & dining
* Modern & contemporary kitchen
* Stainless steel appliances
* Plenty of bench & storage space
* Single carport
* Off-street parking for two cars
* Bus stop at your front door
* Walk to cafe, bakery, post office & supermarket
* Two NEW bathrooms
Property video New
Can't inspect the property in person? See what's inside in the video tour.
What’s around Robsons Road
Contact the agent to request a private inspection
Nearby schools in and around Keiraville, NSW
Discussions in Keiraville, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Keiraville, New South Wales?
Similar Villas for lease in Keiraville, NSW 2500
No similar properties found in Keiraville