* Open for inspection at 3:40 - 4:00pm This Saturday & Sunday *
This brand new modern architecturally designed home boasts open plan living areas, stylish interiors and surrounded by parklands, recreational facilities, public transports, educational institutions and shopping centres is an absolute premium option for a family wanting lots of space along with the convenience of being close to everything.
• Super convenient location within walking distance to the Hunt Club Shopping Center, the Cranbourne Home maker centre, Spring Hill shopping centre, Train Station and other public transport;
• Brand new townhouse delivers contemporary , spacious and low maintenance living style;
• 3 sizable bedrooms including downstairs master bedroom with luxury ensuite & 2 robed bedrooms upstairs with family bathroom;
• Spacious living & dining area with high-end engineered floorboards throughout & high ceilings;
• Stylish modern open kitchen with stone island bench, S.S appliances including dishwasher & ample storage;
• Remote control double garage, gas ducted heating throughout + cooling systems;
• High-end engineered floorboards in living areas and carpeted floors in the bedrooms;
• Conveniently location within close proximity to all desired amenities and services;
Conveniently situated in the sought after premium East Estate in the growing Cranbourne East within proximity to opposite Cranbourne East Primary & Secondary College, Casey Grammar School and a short walk to the Hunt Club Shopping Center, the Cranbourne Home maker centre, Spring Hill shopping centre, Train Station and other public transport, this brand new charming residence is a must-see!
Contact Jerry Zhu 0401 753 099 for more information.
PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL OPEN FOR INSPECTIONS
INSPECTION TIMES are subject to change without notice
Disclaimer: We have in preparing this document used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained in this document is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements in this document. Prospect purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this document. Perspective tenants should make their own enquires and refer to the due diligence check-list provided by consumer affairs. Click on the link for a copy of the due diligence check-list: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist