“Stylish CBD living”
Please note: Inspection of this property is now by private appointment only. To arrange a suitable time please contact our agent or click on the “request an inspection time” button below.
Located in the heart of the CBD, this trendy and stylish apartment will tick all your boxes. Filled with natural light, this apartment offers open living area, galley kitchen with stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops, and two good-sized bedrooms with built in robes serviced by the sleek and modern bathroom. Perfectly located on the corner of La Trobe Street and Elizabeth St means that Melbourne Central shops & train station are literally on your door step. Travel easily throughout the CBD on the various local tram lines. Also located close to Melbourne Institute of Technology, and RMIT University.
**Please note, as the rent of this property is over $350 per week, the owner has the discretion to request a higher bond. This will be discussed at the time of application.
Conditions of Entry
We take the health and well-being of our staff and clients very seriously and our actions below are taken in line with Government directions.
When attending inspections, please ensure you practice Social Distancing (minimum 1.5 metres) at all times, keeping in mind:
* You will only be allowed entry if you are wearing a face mask.
* Our agents may restrict numbers of people inspecting the property at any one time in line with Government COVID-19 directions.
* We recommend you have the COVIDSafe app downloaded on your mobile device.
* You refrain from touching surfaces, doorhandles, cupboards, drawers, walls, etc. when inspecting the property.
* Pre-registering your details for inspection is also recommended.
We appreciate your co-operation and ask that you please respect the advice and recommendations of the agent when inspecting the property.