“POSITIVELY GEARED INVESTMENT!”
For property information text '6CAR' to 0488 810 057
Walk 500m to the CBD, waterfront and Fishermans Wharf from this quality one-bedroom, beautifully furnished, apartment that is professionally managed by Ramada Suites on-site front desk. Its an ideal opportunity for investors to tap into the lucrative leisure and business travel market with exceptional year-round rental returns from short or long-term tenants, while leaving all the work to Ramadas hospitality experts. Or, if desired, owners can choose to have their property leased or owner-occupied.
- Four year old unit in quality CBD complex
- Open-plan living/dining area
- Covered corner balcony with bright, elevated water views
- Quality straight-line kitchen with ceramic cooktop, dishwasher, granite bench tops, glass splash-back and oven
- Private ensuite adjoining bedroom with floor-to-ceiling tiles
- Split-system air conditioning
- Secure parking for one car
- Enormous stunning lap pool with ocean views
- Laundry facilities discretely located in the kitchen
- Furniture package included in the sale, including flat-screen TV
- On-site caf open 7 days per week for breakfast and several days for dinner
-On-site licensed restaurant on the top level 16 - The Penthouse
- Producing a minimum weekly income of $400.00
- Management fees at 8.8%
Whether youre considering your first investment or are looking to build your portfolio, you cant go wrong with this set-and-forget apartment that will deliver year-round returns with no work for you to do.
Enter into corner unit through the central hallway with a double built-in linen cupboard on your immediate left.
Continue past the quality kitchen that features premium appliances including a ceramic cooktop, built-in oven and dish drawer dishwasher.
The entry hall connects through to the open-plan living/dining area that features overhead shelving and flows onto the large covered patio with impressive city skyline and water views.
Frosted glass doors slide back to reveal the separate bedroom that features two generous built-in robes and a modern ensuite with floor-to-ceiling tiles, a walk-in shower and stylish vanity recess with large mirror.
Laundry facilities are discretely located in the kitchen. There is split-system air conditioning and low-maintenance floor tiles throughout.
The complexs postcard-worthy lap pool with spectacular ocean views is also a major drawcard for business and leisure travellers alike.
Now is the time to invest in Darwin with property prices only to increase. Organise your inspection today.
Council Rates: $1,440 Approx. Per/Annum
Year Built: 2014
Area Under Title: 56 m2
Zoning: CB (Central Business)
Management Fee's: 8.8%
Status: Managed by Ramada Suites (Zen Quarter)
Body Corporate: Foresite Management
Body Corporate Levies: $4,000 - $4,500 Approx. Per/Annum
Settlement period: 30 days or variation on request
Deposit: 10% or variation on request
Easements as per title: None Found