Centrally located in the coveted Golden Triangle precinct, and boasting a prime, north-east aspect, this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom point position property is an entertainer's delight. Imagine long, hot summer days spent lounging around your pool, or swimming at your own private beach with family and friends, and perfect days ending with a delicious meal and a bottle of wine on your spacious, fully covered terrace. Kick back, relax and watch the lights of the surrounding properties dance across the water, while the glittering
Gold Coast skyline sparkles enticingly in the distance.
Fringed by a lush, private courtyard, it's easy to see this single level property, moments from Main River, offers something special. Boasting high ceilings, fully tiled open living spaces, spacious bedrooms and modern dcor, your gaze will be drawn to the cool waters of the inground pool, fringed by gently swaying palm trees.
If you enjoy being on the water, the wide, tidal canals of Broadbeach offer plenty of
opportunities for boating, jet skiing, kayaking, paddle boarding or fishing. With 18 metres of golden sands and pristine deep access waterfrontage at your disposal, you can grab an umbrella, your new favourite novel and laze away the hours on a glorious summer's day.
Tucked away in a tightly held, tranquil precinct, close to popular state and private schools, you're in walking distance from all that Broadbeach has to offer from the pristine beaches, vibrant cafes, unmissable shops and restaurants (just 1.9 km to Star Casino, 2.1 km to Oasis Shopping Centre, 2.7km to the beach and 2.8km to Pacific Fair). This sought-after lifestyle, desired by many, available to just a few, could now be yours.
Arrange your private inspection today.
* 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 car entertainer's delight, located in the coveted Golden Triangle precinct
* Prime north east aspect, point position and moments from the Main River
* 18m private beach, fully covered terrace, inground pool and glittering Gold Coast skyline views
* 749m2 block with 323m2 of single level, elegant living and entertaining and superb waterfront views
* High ceilings, fully tiled open living spaces, spacious bedrooms and modern dcor
* Central, quiet and tranquil location, close to popular state and private schools
* 2.8km to Pacific Fair and c2km to Oasis Shopping Centre, Star Casino and pristine beaches
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
We have in preparing this information used our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. * denotes approximate measurements