Sited on a generous 696m2 (approx.) allotment, with dual street frontages of 15.24m (Approx), this classic solid brick home, (circa 1951), is now ready to enter a new era of urban revitalization and promises to be a rewarding project for renovators looking to rejuvenate and extend or for new home builders who wish to take advantage of the rare land holding, demolish and build a contemporary family home.
The existing home is in functional liveable condition and could be easily rented for a short term while you plan any future improvements. A 6 main room configuration has original wall paper, friezes, cornices and fittings flowing across 3 bedrooms, living room, kitchen/ meals and a bright family room.
All 3 bedrooms offer built-in robes and are all of good proportion. A generous L shaped living room offers a gas heater and a traditional study or piano nook. The kitchen offers original cabinetry, upgraded electric stove and a corner window while a generous family room boasts fresh polished timber floors and north facing picture windows. The original bathroom has a terrazzo floor and pedestal basin, while a separate laundry and toilet complete the wet areas. Underpinning to the home has reduced any serious crackling.
The allotment slopes gently from Cooper Place to Lambden Lane at the rear, offering a valuable south-north aspect that takes advantage of available natural light.
A great opportunity to secure a rare and desirable land holding in a fabulous location.
Homebuyers, renovators, developers and investors should all take note!
* Solid brick home, (circa 1951), on generous 696m2 (approx.) allotment
* 6 main rooms including 3 bedrooms
* All 3 bedrooms with built-in robes
* Scattered original wall paper, friezes, cornices and fittings throughout
* Generous living room with gas heater and piano nook
* Spacious kitchen / meals with original cabinetry, upgraded electric stove and a corner window
* Large family room with fresh polished timber floors and north facing picture windows
* Original bathroom , laundry and toilet amenities
* Underpinning done to the home to reduce movement
* Rectangular allotment with dual street frontages of 15.24m
* Desirable south-north site with gently sloping aspect
* Allotment depth of 75.72m
* Great opportunity for renovators, developers and investors
Quietly located on the city fringe with access to all facilities. Langman Recreation Reserve, Tregenza Oval, Hazelwood Park and the Adelaide Parkland belt will provide ample open space for your sport and recreational needs, along with the Beaumont Bowling & Tennis Clubs. Burnside Village is a short drive to international quality shopping. The Adelaide CBD is easily accessed by public transport, providing quality amenities for your specific lifestyle needs. Local schools include Linden Park Primary, Parkside Primary, St Raphael's, Rose Park Primary, Glenunga International High School, Seymour College and St Peters Girls School.
A rare opportunity to purchase a rare land holding in a fantastic city fringe suburb. Be sure to inspect this one!
Council | Burnside
Zone | Residential Area 22
Land | 696sqm (Approx.)
House | 142sqm (Approx.)
Built | 1951
Council Rates | Per Annum
Water | Per Quarter
ESL | Per Annum