“Superbly maintained 4-bedroom residence with plenty of street appeal”
Perfectly positioned on the boundary between Belconnen and Gungahlin regions and with easy access to Barton highway this generously proportioned four-bedroom home is sure to appeal to families looking for a combination of convenience and a local community feel. Well-proportioned living areas, tiled flooring and low maintenance backyard highlight that this residence was designed for effortless living, perfect for entertaining family and friends all-year-round.
This modern and well-maintained family home features a light-filled open plan living area, a separate lounge and four spacious bedrooms. The master bedroom connects with the ensuite and walk-in robe. The rest of the bedrooms feature high-quality carpeting and are complete with built-in robes and mirrored sliding doors. The bathrooms are well proportioned and include modern finishes; quality tapware, full-size bath in the main bathroom and his-and-her vanities in the ensuite, all in well-maintained condition.
Situated in a highly private part of Crace, right next to nearby parks, walking paths and just minutes from Crace Shops, Palmerston Primary School and the full range of conveniences at the Gungahlin Town Centre. Properties of this quality are a rare offering on the Gungahlin rental market. This home is ready to move in now.
• Spacious four-bedroom executive design
• Open plan living with combined family, meals and kitchen areas
• A separate lounge area
• Master bedroom direct access to the ensuite and a walk-in-robe
• Built-in robes with mirrored sliding doors in bedrooms 2,3 and 4
• His-and-hers vanities in the ensuite
• Full-size bath in the main bathroom
• Built-in robes to all bedrooms, including sliding mirrored doors
• Stone benchtops and feature glass splashback in the kitchen
• Quality appliances including 4-burner gas cooktop, dishwasher, and oven
• Reverse cycle heating and cooling in the main living area
• Continuous instant hot water
• Ducted gas heating
• Well established and superbly maintained gardens
• Ceramic tiled alfresco area with retractable shade system
• Double garage with remote access
• EER: 5
Tenants are required to seek consent from the landlord and body corporate to keep a pet at this property.