“Furnished and ready for you to move in and enjoy!”
To apply: https://2apply.com.au/agency?n=HaymanPartners&form=0
Welcome to this fully furnished apartment, it's style and functionality welcomes a single professional or couple searching for a wonderful lifestyle in the heart of Barton. Set on the top floor providing ultimate privacy and outstanding views, an opportunity not to be missed.
Just unpack your clothes and settle in. The apartment is well equipped and comfortably appointed throughout. Featuring large undercover balcony and suitable furnishings this property would suit Barton public servants or Barton specialists looking for a home away from home.
We are captured by the open plan living area which flows from the adjoining kitchen flowing through to the generous outdoor balcony featuring a leafy outlook and sweeping views of Canberra. The balcony has been designed for entertaining and relaxing. Enjoy a cup of tea or coffee in the sun.
- Stylish and functional kitchen including, dishwasher, fridge and necessary utensils.
- Open plan living and dining area.
- Dining area includes generous dining table set.
- Living area includes two lounges, coffee table, TV and TV unit.
- Generously sized bedroom with built-in robes, bed suite, bed side tables and additional storage.
- Modern bathroom with great sized shower.
- European style laundry with washing machine and dryer.
- Reverse-cycle heating and cooling.
- Single underground car space.
- Lovely large balcony with gorgeous views including stylish outdoor dining set.
- The property does not have an EER.
- Tenants must seek consent from the owner to keep a pet at the property.
Desirable location, only a short walk to Lake Burley Griffin, Kingston Foreshore and Manuka. Set in mature well kept gardens and established complex, just moments to Parliament House, Barton offices and many of Canberra's national monuments.
Enjoy this wonderful home and the lifestyle location that Barton has to offer.
At Hayman Partners we are pleased to offer our tenants flexible rental payment options including fortnightly or monthly by direct debit and can be scheduled to coincide with your pay cycle. Ask us for details!
WISH TO INSPECT?
1. Click on the "BOOK INSPECTION" button.
2. Register to join an existing inspection.
3. If no time offered, please register so we can contact you once a time is arranged.
4. If you do not register, we cannot notify you of any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.