“FOR SALE BY JOSH TESOLIN”
Owner and Principal of Ray White Quakers Hill Josh Tesolin is proud to present this double storey brick oasis to the market for sale. Positioned in an exclusive neighbourhood, this boutique property offers space, style and comfortable living. Move in and never move out. Perfectly located around the corner from Stanhope Shopping Village, the Metro, bus stops and quality schools, this one's not to be missed. Ray White welcomes you home.
- 3 oversized bedrooms, grand master includes walk-in robe and en-suite. Catering to all buyers
- Spacious front lounge room great for watching TV
- Open plan kitchen with stone bench-tops, gas cooking, an abundance of cupboard space and dishwasher
- Huge main bathroom with tub great for the young kids
- Dining off the kitchen
- Rumpus room located upstairs the perfect 2nd living zone
- Ducted air conditioning
- Huge entertainers backyard includes large grassed area, manicured gardens and side access
- Laundry and 3rd separate guest toilet conveniently located downstairs
- Double garage with internal access
- Security camera system fitted to the home
- Exclusive access to the community pool, clubhouse and tennis court
CALL Principal and Owner of Ray White Quakers Hill Josh Tesolin on 0422 193 423
Disclaimer: The above information has been gathered from sources that we believe are reliable. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information and nor do we accept responsibility for its accuracy. Any interested parties should rely on their own enquiries and judgment to determine the accuracy of this information for their own purposes. Images are for illustrative and design purposes only and do not represent the final product or finishes
Property video New
Can't inspect the property in person? See what's inside in the video tour.
What’s around Bentwood Terrace
Nearby schools in and around Stanhope Gardens, NSW
Discussions in Stanhope Gardens, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Stanhope Gardens, New South Wales?
Similar Semi-detacheds for sale in Stanhope Gardens, NSW 2768
No similar properties found in Stanhope Gardens