A grand Queenslander, in the heart of an exclusive Wooloowin enclave, is available For Sale for the first time in almost half a century. This charming and significant piece of Brisbane history is on a generous and rare 1,332m2 parcel of inner-city land.
This lovely property is ready to enjoy as is, upgrade to a magnificent landmark family home, or develop. The many original Queenslander features, including timber floors, VJ panelling, high ceilings and stained-glass windows, combine to create a welcoming and warm family home that has played host to many wonderful family occasions over the years. This immense property is spread across two lots and includes an elegant Mediterranean-style garden and stand-alone entertainment deck. All rooms are generously proportioned, from the elegant entry foyer to the contemporary family kitchen. Work from home in the private study, which could also be used as a sixth bedroom for guests. There is a substantial amount of storage space underneath the house offering enormous renovation potential.
Kent Road is in the desirable Wooloowin State School catchment area and close to a selection of Brisbane's best schools, including Eagle Junction State School, Holy Cross School, St Margaret's Anglican Girls School and Clayfield College. It is conveniently located only seven minutes away from Eagle Junction Station, and a short walk to popular Shaw and Kalinga Parks as well as the leafy Kedron Brook. Major road links connect Kent Road to the CBD and Brisbane Airport within 15 minutes.
This outstanding inner-city Queenslander is the most exciting Brisbane market opportunity in many years. Secure this unique opportunity to own one of Wooloowin's largest residential landholdings.
- Grand Queenslander including high ceilings, timber floors, generous room proportions, VJ
wall panels, built-in wardrobes
- Coveted inner-city address
- Enormous 1,332m2 land across two lots, opportunity to renovate and develop STCA
- Contemporary kitchen, formal lounge, living area, dining room, multi-use room/study,
- Mediterranean-style garden, stand-alone entertainment deck, water tank, side access drive
- Surrounded by top schools, minutes to two train stations, parks and Kedron Brook Bikeway
5, plus study
1, plus WC.