“Great Town House Great Location Plus NRAS Investment Scheme”
This very well presented 3-bedroom town house is returning $280 p/w income Plus NRAS incentive of $11,207.59 each year (breaking this down makes this $495.53 p/w rent income). Current lease till the 16/03/2021
Keep it as an NRAS property or revert to the normal rental market or move in, the choice is yours.
NRAS-The after-tax return from this NRAS property, as compared to the same property not in the scheme, is significantly improved due to the incentive paid to you of $11,192.13 per annum for the current NRAS year. This property has around 2 years remaining (expires on 9/8/2022) under the scheme then reverts to normal rental property at market rent, currently at around $350 p/w, this figure would be expected to be higher in 2 years’ time.
• Body corp. fees approx. $80.36 p/w
• Council rates and water approx. $67 p/w
• Rent $280 p/w (plus $11,207.59 P/A under NRAS Scheme = $495.53 per week rent)
• Purchase price Offers $265 000
• Gross Yield 5.2%* Plus NRAS incentive of $11,207.59 P/A makes this Gross Yield 9.72%
* 3 bedrooms all with built-Ins and shelves.
* Master bedroom with ensuite mirrored built-ins.
* 3 toilets (main bathroom plus ensuite, down stairs separate toilet)
* Downstairs air conditioning, 3 bedrooms all with ceiling fans.
* Ceramic tiled open plan living and dining areas
* Modern kitchen with, stainless steel dishwasher, range hood and ceramic cook top and overhead cupboards
* Extra storage under the staircase.
* Single remote large lock up garage with room on the driveway for a second vehicle.
* Landscaped fully fenced private rear garden
* Community covered entertainment area with BBQ, Gymnasium, and in-ground pool
* Walk to Bus which goes to the Browns Plains bus interchange.
* Major shopping centre with specially shops only minutes away.
* Mins to highways leading West, East, North and south.
* Good quality schools within this catchment.
* Great onsite managers to protect and grow your investment
* Built around late 2011.
Please note: These pictures are of another property of the same quality, design and type of the property for sale, the front view photo is of the actual property.
Watch your investment portfolio grow with excellent presentation to the complex and complimented by lush landscaping, Walk to shops, transport and schools for tenants ease makes this is a must, act now.
* Please note all gross yields and return details are approximate and are based on the asking price only (not the sale price), the gross return also does not include any tax credits or deductions the purchaser may be entitled to, and is based on information provided by a number of sources. This information is provided as a guide only and is based on figures provided to Onsite Property and whilst this has been prepared in good faith and with due care, no liability for negligence is otherwise assumed by Onsite Property, its principal's, agents or servants. Please conduct your own investigations into the subject property to satisfy yourself with the matters concerning the property.