“The Real Thing!”
Enjoy your own huge serving of prime Northmead real estate, on the market for the first time! A low-care, high-quality family residence, a prime location, and a unique, charming piece of history – what more could you and your family want? You'll be taken at first sight with the elegant dormer windows, immaculate façade and the botanical delights of the lovingly and tastefully landscaped gardens.
This established, manicured beauty presents plenty of opportunities, and plenty of space, to add even more! Low on maintenance and high on versatility, it offers something for every member of the family. The interiors are appealing and roomy, the parcel of land has plenty of potential and the location – a serene, leafy street close to the very best amenities – is ideal!
• Four bedrooms, all with built-in wardrobes and extra sitting room provided by dormer window recesses
• Fifth bedroom or study/home office downstairs
• Large dining and lounge area
• Downstairs rumpus room/media room
• Charming kitchen with breakfast bar, pantry, tiled splashback, dishwasher and abundant bench and storage space
• Meals area off kitchen
• Spacious combined laundry/bathroom/toilet downstairs
• Roomy, paved pergola – not only an outdoor entertainment area, but the gateway to your serene, shady, sun-dappled backyard!
• Stunningly manicured and imaginatively landscaped gardens
• Single garage with internal access, plus carport and abundant off-road parking in the long driveway
• 720.8m2 of premium Northmead land
• Additional features: side access, tiled entry, internal beams, air-conditioning, garden shed
Cosily nestled in the King's School and Northmead Creative and Performing Arts High School catchments, situated within minutes of local shops, Northmead Reserve, Coulter Swimming Centre, Stockland Baulkham Hills, the M2, Parramatta station and CBD, this excellent family residence will excite many a prospective buyer! Call Jack Sou on 0448 114 775 to arrange your inspection – and bring the family!