“For Sale, Spacious 2 Bedrooms Apartment !!”
The Phone Code for this property is: 13462. Please quote this number when phoning or texting.
58/533 KENT STREET, SYDNEY
Paint your own picture!
Under-renovated spacious 2 bedrooms apartment perfectly located on prestigious Kent St., between Liverpool and Bathurst St.. The apartments in this building are always a most sought after in the area with only minutes walk to all amenities, transport and Darling Harbour.
Positioned in the heart of Sydney CBD, this 2 bedroom apartment offers the lifestyle and convenience of city living. Perfect for Live in or smart investment.
• Both bedrooms come with built-in wardrobe
• Generous bathroom with bath and separate shower
• Separate WC, individual laundry room providing additional storage
• Intercom, individual floor security
• Free flowing living and dining area leading onto a sun drenched entertaining balcony
• Solid Brick Construction
• Good building with dedicated building managers
• Secure car parking, security intercom
• Well maintained building with swimming pool and valuable visitor parkings
• Neat kitchen with breakfast bar
• Only minutes walk to Town Hall, World Square, Darling Harbour and Chinatown
• Surrounded by renowned cafes and restaurants as well as entertainment options
• Expected rental income around $850 per week.
Size: 90 sqm + 18 sqm Car Space
Strata levy : approx. $1488 per quarter
Water : approx. $178 per quarter
Council : approx. $233.70 per quarter
We are available at lunch time (around 12:00-2:00pm), most weekdays, for inspections.
Please call or text me first (note that my phone doesn't have a voice mail).
You can fill in your details(email, phone no) in the inquiry box, I will send you more photos of the apartment.
Whilst every care has been taken to verify the accuracy of the details in this advertisement, For Sale By Owner (forsalebyowner.com.au Pty Ltd) cannot guarantee its correctness. Prospective buyers or tenants need to take such action as is necessary, to satisfy themselves of any pertinent matters.