“High End Multi Dwelling Property with unbelievable views”
The phone enquiry code for this property is - 2299
On entering the front gate you will be pleasantly surprised when you discover what is nestled behind the front privacy fence. From the street this elegant property conceals a resort style tropical entry and pool area. This uniquely designed home was built to allow for the sub-tropical climate in mind, to maintain a cool home in summer & warm in winter, with bi-fold doors and tasteful window louvers, you can comfortably leave open and still enjoy a cocoon of intimate privacy.
Perched high on the hilltop this stylish family entertainer is blessed with a stunning vista of natural beauty. Overlooking the river to the distant breakers at Cook Island you'll never tire of this gorgeous outlook. A glance to the west and Mt Warning springs into view. The gated front walkway is immersed in subtropical greenery and opens out to an impressive pavilion like entry, then solid timber front doors open to reveal the expansive views you'll enjoy from almost every room.
The property boasts 2 living areas with separate entrances and can be utilised as two independent dwellings.
Upstairs accommodation includes
- Expansive master bedroom with room for a king bed with ease. There is a built in mirrored wardrobe and a recent renovated ensuite. 180 degree views of the river and surrounding.
- Two double bedrooms, both large enough to accommodate queen size beds and large build in with the second bedroom. Second bedroom also has floor to ceiling window which boasts uninterrupted views of the river and Mount Warning.
-Large recently renovated stylish bathroom with large stone bath and separate renovated laundry.
-Large entertainers kitchen with ample space to cook up a storm and breakfast bar for entertaining.
- Large living and dinning areas all with expansive views, wooden fireplace for those extra cold nights and large covered balcony.
Downstairs accommodation includes
- Three double bedrooms with build ins and Views to die for
- Full newly build stylish Kitchen. The two pack and stone kitchen overlooks the tiled inground pool and wraps around to also adjoin the dining and living rooms so you're never isolated from your guests or children.
- Living and adjoining covered balcony with those views
- Large renovated bathroom and separate renovated WC.
- Large underground area (approx 100m2) where there is an all weather outdoor play area and terraced yard.
The double lock up garage features a full sized loft, a suitable space for storage, man cave, office or gym.
There is a large backyard, which STCA is able to afford the owner the ability to plan and build a second independent dwelling.
This is becoming difficult to find in todays market. The savvy purchaser can take full advantage of this.
- Polished blue gum timber floors feature throughout, while sandstone tiling surrounds the pool.
- Extensive timber decks front and rear ensure shelter in all conditions.
- Impressive panoramic views of the river, ocean and hinterland to Mt Warning.
- Versatile design allows for one huge family home or dual occupancy.
With such a quality build, abundance of space and breathtaking views you won't believe this sought after location in Charles St is so close to the heart of Coolangatta and the beautiful coast line.
Please make contact for your private inspection of the property.
Second Dwelling is able to be built due to land size (STCA)