*** UNDER OFFER - HOME OPEN CANCELLED ***
This renovated, beautifully presented 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home has been lovingly maintained and won't disappoint! Decorated in neutral tones with wood look flooring throughout most of the home it includes a renovated bathroom, ensuite and kitchen with stunning bay windows looking out to the large family friendly backyard!
This one truly is move in ready! With a private rear garden complete with lawn for kids and pets to play, lush established fruit trees, large undercover patio and powered garden shed. Perfect for first home Buyers and growing families, this home has so much to offer!
Be sure to inspect this home to fully appreciate the lifestyle opportunity on offer here.
Call Dan now on 0401 661 114!
4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Lounge, Family, Dining, Patio, Single Carport + plenty of additional parking, Powered Shed!
- The location of this home defines convenience. With the beautiful Alexander Heights Park & Alinjarra Primary School just up the road, there's also a GP, Pharmacy/ Chemist and Supermarket within easy walking distance!
- With plenty of natural light the home has a warm, fresh vibe and truly gives you the feeling of home.
- Located at the heart of the home is the spacious, fully renovated kitchen! With a modern look, stone bench tops, 900mm gas hotplate, electric oven, dishwasher, generous amount of bench and cupboard space, the home chef will enjoy creating and entertaining here whilst overlooking the lush backyard.
- Good sized lounge to the front of the home includes ceiling fans and is an ideal space to unwind and relax at the end of the day.
- Main bedroom toward the back of the home has a walk in robe plus adjoining, stylishly renovated ensuite. There's also a TV aerial here and airconditioner.
- The minor bedrooms are a good size and two are fitted with built in robes.
- Renovated bathroom services the three minor bedrooms and the separate toilet helps reduce morning queues.
- Good sized, tiled laundry with direct backyard access. Plus, there's an additional 4 door linen cupboard & a second walk-in linen cupboard so storage issues are a thing of the past!
- The private, reticulated rear garden is divine! There's plenty of room for a pool and the large, grassed area is ideal for the kids and pets to play. With well-established fruit trees and a large undercover patio area, outdoor entertaining can be on the cards all year around.
- Powered garden shed and additional covered store area ensures your tools are safe, dry and out of site!
- Single Carport at the front of the home, plus loads of additional parking space for cars, boats or caravans.
Other features include: roof insulation, gas storage hot water system, ducted evaporative air conditioning, reticulation.
Built in 1979 and is situated on approx. 729m2.
In preparing this information, Eview Group and it's members has relied in good faith upon information provided by others and has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information is correct. The accuracy of the information provided to you (whether written or verbal) cannot be guaranteed. If you are considering this property, you must make all enquiries necessary to satisfy yourself that all information is accurate.