Home loan calculator
The monthly estimated repayment is calculated based on:
Listed display price: the price that the agent(s) want displayed on their listed property. If a range, the lowest value will be ultised
Suburb median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale in that same suburb
National median listed price: the middle value of listed prices for all listings currently for sale nationally
Note: The median price is just a guide and may not reflect the value of this property.
“Stunning Townhouse with Exquisite Detail!”
Viewings by private appointment, please contact Chris Pham on 0448 777 511 or [email protected].
No expense has been spared on this three-bedroom, two-bathroom townhouse bathed in natural light. From the bamboo flooring to the natural stone imported from Brazil, this double-storey property in the heart of Mount Lawley presents a luxurious yet low-maintenance lifestyle.
With three spacious bedrooms and two bathrooms upstairs, this home offers plenty of separation from the downstairs living areas spanning across an open-plan living/dining area and alfresco dining in a private courtyard. The formal lounge at the front of the home presents the option of being used as a studio or home office, perfect for those working from home. A gourmet kitchen showcases the current owner's exquisite taste with the waterfall stone countertops complimented by high-end stainless-steel appliances.
Bifold doors open into the private courtyard with a showstopping feature stone wall, best admired while alfresco dining or from the living/dining room, and extending your living space by connecting the indoors and outdoors. This paved courtyard has power and gas points ready for you to add an outdoor kitchen - think of those gatherings you will enjoy year-round.
This high-spec home also features high ceilings, a tear-drop chandelier over the staircase, LED lighting, new blinds with pelmets and Daikin reverse-cycle air-conditioning. Immaculately presented, it presents an enviable easy-care lifestyle, leaving you plenty of opportunities to explore this highly desirable location.
Beautifully situated, it's only a stroll to the Beaufort cafe and shopping strip, Mt Lawley Station, bus routes and Perth College, plus you're in the catchment area for Mount Lawley Primary School and Mount Lawley Senior High School. You're only a short distance from Edith Cowan University, Perth College, the Mount Lawley Golf Course and the Perth CBD.
Features you will love:
- Three good-sized bedrooms (with built-in robes), two bathrooms
- Spacious open-plan living and dining leading out to a courtyard
- Rare natural stone in the bathrooms, laundry, kitchen and courtyard
- Gourmet kitchen with stone waterfall countertops, stainless steel appliances (Bosch dishwasher, rangehood and a Smeg cooker with a 6-burner cooktop), glass splashback and a breakfast bar with seating
- Front lounge room with built-in cabinetry with walnut fronts
- Private paved courtyard with a natural stone feature wall
- Bathrooms with pocket doors, natural stone, floor-to-ceiling tiles, heated towel rails, Italian tiles
- Two powder rooms - one on each level
- Separate laundry with storage, a pocket door and a drying courtyard
- Bamboo flooring downstairs and on the staircase handrail
- LED lighting throughout, tear-drop chandelier over the staircase
- High ceilings
- Ducted vacuum
- New blinds with pelmets
- Daikin reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Double-storey brick and iron townhouse
- Double lock up garage with courtyard access and a shopper's entrance
- Situated in a small and private group of townhouses
- 241sqm block, 179sqm internal living area
- School catchment - Mount Lawley Primary School and Mount Lawley Senior High School
- 10 min walk to Perth College and Beaufort Street dining/shopping strip
- Council rates: $2188.26pa
- Water rates: $1584.36pa
- Strata fee: $2723.95pa
Make your home in this sought-after neighbourhood, filled with character and lifestyle amenities.
Other featuresWater Closets
What’s around Third Avenue
Contact the real estate agent
Acton | Belle Property - Mount Lawley
Send an enquiry
Nearby schools in and around Mount Lawley, WA
Top reviews by locals of Mount Lawley, WA 6050
Discover what it's like to live in Mount Lawley before you inspect or move.
Discussions in Mount Lawley, WA
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Mount Lawley, Western Australia?
Similar Houses for sale in Mount Lawley, WA 6050
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs