Washed in natural light, flooded with views of the bush, you will love this oasis of peace and serenity in the premier street of Hornsby Heights.
With vaulted ceilings and hardwood flooring, this 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom home encompasses all that your family needs. The open plan lounge, kitchen and dining features 180-degree bush views leading out to a wrap-around entertainer deck.
Needing additional space for your teenager or in-law? Downstairs is the perfect teenager retreat, guest or in-law accommodation, with its own separate bedroom, bathroom, lounge/rumpus area and kitchen.
Nothing needs to doing to this property,
In a nutshell:
- 4 bedrooms, main with walk-in-wardrobe and ensuite
- Renovated open-plan kitchen
- Open-plan lounge and dining with air conditioning and gas heating
- 3 bathrooms
- Downstairs parents retreat with bedroom, rumpus and kitchen including external access
- Large wrap-around entertainers deck and downstairs covered entertainers area
- Vaulted rake ceilings
- Double carport
Location, location, location
- Steps away from Berowra National Park and Great North Walk
- 750m to local bus stop
- 850m to Hornsby Heights Primary School
- 1.2km to Montview Park and Oval
- Nearby to Hornsby Westfield, shops, cafe's & restaurants
- Close to Asquith and Hornsby Train Station
- Close to Asquith Boys High School and Asquith Girls High School
- Close to exclusive high schools including Barker College, Normanhurst Boys, Loreto, St Leos, Abbotsleigh & Knox
For further information on this outstanding opportunity please contact Alex Gayl on 0425 280 454.
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we believe reliable. We have no reason to doubt its accuracy, however we cannot guarantee it.