“Modern 3 Bedroom Courtyard Home”
BOOK YOUR INSPECTION ONLINE. Send an enquiry using the “Email Agent” button and we will instantly respond with all of the available inspection times. Alternatively, go to our website jumpproperty.com.au and press the BOOK INSPECTION button to register for a time that suits you. Registering your details give you VIP access to this and other available properties.
JUMP Property welcomes you to 5A Packard Street, North Plympton SA 5037
Located at the rear of a small group you’ll enjoy a secure and quiet location. The home offers 3 bedrooms, the Master with it’s own walkin robe and ensuite, bedrooms 2 and 3 both have robes.
The open plan lounge, dining and kitchen is perfect for todays modern living, great views to the rear garden through large windows allowing plenty of natural light in.
Features JUMP believe you’ll love:
• Three (3) bedrooms, Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and a walk in robe
• Bedrooms 2 and 3 have built in robes
• All 3 bedrooms are carpeted, hallway and living area have floorboards
• A separate bathroom with bathtub
• A second toilet for family or guests
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Ceiling fans in in the Master Bedroom, Bedroom 2 and the open plan living area
• Kitchen with gas cooktop, underbench oven, dishwasher, loads of bench space, cupboards and a walk in pantry!
• Lockup single garage with remote roller door
• Offstreet parking for a second vehicle
• Energy savings with solar panels fitted
Conveniently located with Kurralta Park shopping centre 1.8km (5 minute drive), the CBD located 10 minutes by car or walk 1 minutes to a bus stop to take a 13 minute bus trip. Adelaide Airport is 7 minutes by car and Weigall Ovel is an 8 minute walk away.
Looking for a minimum 12 month lease
Water usage and supply charges applicable
Sorry no pets
*Please note that as COVID-19 (Coronavirus) has now been declared a pandemic by the World Health Organisation, we ask that you please respect the safety of our Landlord property and our properties where tenants are living during private inspections.
If you exhibit any of the symptoms below we ask you please not attend the open:
1. Do you present flu-like symptoms?
2. Have you recently arrived from an overseas or interstate trip?
3. Have you been in contact with someone that had or has a confirmed case of coronavirus?
Your cooperation and understanding in this matter will help stop the spread of the virus.