“282m2 of GREEN TITLE LAND in Mount Lawley! Ideal size in an ideal location close to everything!”
It is quite RARE for an opportunity like this come to market! Vacant Land in MOUNT LAWLEY ready for you to start working with your builder. Positioned within walking distance to cafe's, restaurants, public transport, parks, schools, shops, and on the city's door step.
Property Eligible for all Government Grants - Conditions apply - call or email for further details.
$15,000 HomeBuilder Grant
$10,000 First Home Owner Grant (FHOG)
- 282m2 of GREEN TITLE LAND
- Rectangle Shaped Block (14.35m x 17.6m)
- Designs & Plans Available (Call or Email for further information)
- Cleared & Ready to go
- Fantastic Location
- Power, Water & Sewer Available
- Zoned R50 (local Council City of Vincent)
- Titles Available
Distances to amenities:
- 100m to Beaufort Street, Mount Lawley (cafes, restaurants, entertainment & retail)
- 100m to Public Transport (Bus) located on Beaufort Street
- 300m to Forrest Park
- 2.2Km to Mt Lawley Senior High School
- 2.2Km to Edith Cowan University (Mt Lawley Campus)
- 2.5km to Perth CBD
(n.b. all measurements & distances are approximate)
Disclaimer: The information provided herein has been prepared with care however it is subject to change and cannot form part of any offer or contract. Whilst all reasonable care has been taken in preparing this information, the seller or their representative or agent cannot be held responsible for any inaccuracies. Interested parties must be sure to undertake their own independent enquiries.