“ONE WEEK RENT FREE! One Bedroom apartment overlooking Paddington!”
With a sunny aspect & a leafy outlook the property offers an idyllic lifestyle in one of Paddington's most private and convenient pockets. The property is a short walk to Trumper Park, Edgecliff shops and train station, city buses, harbourside Rushcutters Bay Park, Paddo pubs and Five Ways cafes and restaurants.
• Situated in a well maintained security building standing at the end of a peaceful cul-de-sac in Paddington's popular art gallery precinct.
• Spacious layout with double sized bedroom.
• Large kitchen with cooktop/oven.
• Internal laundry facilities inclusive of washer and dryer.
• Bathroom with shower and separate bath tub.
• Sun drenched balcony & security underground garage with lift access.
• Large swimming pool facilities available.
Due to the current COVID-19 Lockdown, we ask that you register your interest through an enquiry online or contact the agent listed below for a private inspection. All inspections will be conducted as a private viewing with only 1 person to inspect the property at any one time. Please ensure all COVID-19 guidelines are adhered to and a face mask must be worn at all times. Thank you for your understanding.
What’s around Hampden Street
Apply for this rental with
Want to apply for this rental?
Contact the property manager
Raine & Horne - Double Bay/Bondi Beach
Nearby schools in and around Paddington, NSW
Discussions in Paddington, NSW
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Paddington, New South Wales?
Similar Apartments for lease in Paddington, NSW 2021
Properties for lease in nearby suburbs