“RETIRE IN COMFORT!”
Privately tucked away towards the rear of an established and beautifully-presented complex, this solid 2 bedroom 1 bathroom “over 55s” brick-and-tile villa is as charming as they come and is the perfect down-sizer for those seeking an ultra-convenient location close to absolutely everything.
The welcoming open-plan living and dining area is both carpeted and spacious, boasting its own reverse-cycle air-conditioning on the wall, a gas bayonet for winter heating and direct access into the kitchen where low-maintenance flooring meets a gas cooktop, Simpson oven, a storage pantry and a separate laundry. The latter even extends outdoors to a lovely paved courtyard with a northwest-facing aspect, plenty of shade and leafy gardens that blend in well with the soothing sound of birds chirping and singing in the background.
Both bedrooms are also carpeted and have built-in wardrobes – including the larger master. A practical bathroom is brilliant in its simplicity and comprises of both a shower and separate bathtub, whilst a shaded atrium garden out front is the perfect place for a small table and set of chairs that allows you to absorb the pleasant morning sunlight or appreciate protection from the afternoon breezes, depending on the time of day.
A short stroll into the Bassendean town centre is complemented by living only metres from the vibrant café strip, Bassendean Shopping Centre, bus stops, Bassendean Train Station, sprawling riverside parklands, medical and wellness facilities and the lush Bassendean Oval across the road. This is the lifestyle you deserve!
Other features include, but are not limited to;
- “Oval Court Villas” complex
- Separate laundry off the kitchen, with rear access out to the courtyard
- Separate toilet
- Raked single carport bay with gated access to the rear courtyard
- Ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Feature ceiling cornices and skirting boards
- Security doors and screens
- Bosch instantaneous gas hot-water system
- Two visitor-parking bays at the front of the complex
- Extra off-road parking options for guests on Old Perth Road
- Built 1992
- Council rates: $1655.76 per year (approx)
- Water rates: $917.93 per year (approx)
- Strata rates: $330 per quarter (approx)
For more information, please contact Kelly Jones on 0413 147 393.
Living Areas: 1
What’s around Old Perth Road
Contact the agent to request a private inspection
Nearby schools in and around Bassendean, WA
Discussions in Bassendean, WA
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Bassendean, Western Australia?
Similar Villas for sale in Bassendean, WA 6054
No similar properties found in Bassendean