CONTACT US TODAY TO ARRANGE YOUR ONE-ON-ONE APPOINTMENT - Register by Thursday 5pm
Due to the current circumstances with COVID-19 it is important that prior to showing prospective buyers through a property that the following criteria are met.
• Drive past the property and make sure that you are happy with the location and the property externally.
• Viewed the listing online – particularly the photos, floorplan and video (where applicable)
• You are an unconditional buyer and in a position to enter into any negotiations to purchase the property (should you wish to buy it).
• You DON’T display any symptoms relating to the COVID-19 Coronavirus outbreak.
• You HAVE NOT travelled overseas in the past 14 days.
• You’re not experiencing ANY FLU LIKE SYMPTOMS.
These criteria are now in place to protect homeowners, tenants, buyers and staff and must strictly be adhered to in this very difficult time for all.
Contemporary innovation defines this stylish 2 bedroom + Study townhouse. Designed with open ingenuity and flexible space, this eye opening sensation enjoys a north facing living area with sun drenched deck, functional kitchen with breakfast bar, Fisher & Paykel dish drawer & Blanco stainless steel cooking appliances, Euro laundry under the stairs, 2nd bedroom (BIR) opening to the clothesline yard, beautiful upstairs main bedroom (BIRs & decked balcony), study landing & a sparkling bathroom. Utilising design elements including vertical solid timber slats to define the entrance, modern lightwells and custom storage, this artistic retreat features polished boards, timber blinds, security intercom, reverse cycle split system Heating/Cooling downstairs & upstairs & auto gates to parking at the rear!. In this beautiful street footsteps to Caulfield Park, superbly located to Caulfield station, trams, the Racecourse and funky cafes.