Home loan calculator?
“Central Style and Seclusion!”
Step into style and seclusion with this stunning two-bedroom, two-bathroom residence set in the heart of family-friendly Rivervale. Premium materials have been utilised in tandem with thoughtful design to create a truly comfortable, modern living experience for the fortunate resident. Boasting large bedrooms and living areas, modern bathrooms and TWO balconies, there is nothing here to do! Simply move in and enjoy!
As you take your first steps into the property, you will be immediately impressed with the open feel this kitchen and living area possesses. Constructed circa 2017, the apartment really does present as near brand new. Making your way into bedrooms, you will notice how they are particularly spacious, and each have balcony access. The bathrooms feel ultra-modern and boast premium tiling and cabinetry.
In the ever-convenient suburb of Rivervale, you really cant go wrong! Get in fast before it's too late!
- Two spacious bedrooms with balcony access and mirrored robes
- Open plan kitchen with modern appliances including dishwasher and ample storage
- Large open plan living area opening out onto the balcony
- High quality engineered timber flooring
- High ceilings
- Modern bathrooms
- Large 22m2 balcony
- Secondary 8m2 balcony
- Split system, reverse cycle A/C
- LED Downlights
- Undercover carbay
- Total Strata Area 108m2
- 7km from Perth CBD
- Public transport into CBD and Airport
- Easy access onto Great Eastern Highway and Orrong Road
- Minutes away from Belmont Forum Shopping Centre and Belmont Oasis
- Crown Entertainment Complex
- Optus Stadium
- International and Domestic Airport
- Primary Schools - Rivervale Primary and St Augustine's Primary School
City of Belmont: $1325 pa (approx.)
Water Corporation: $1065 pa (approx.)
Strata Levies: $471.3 pq (approx.)
This information is provided for general information purposes only and is based on information provided by the Seller and may be subject to change. No warranty or representation is made as to its accuracy and interested parties should place no reliance on it and should make their own independent enquiries.