“SOUTH PERTH GEM ON HARDY ST”
New to the market is this stunning apartment on Hardy Street in South Perth. Featuring three bedrooms and two bathrooms, this spacious modern apartment in a tightly held complex boasts many outstanding features and promises a lifestyle second to none. This location is minutes away from the Windsor Hotel and the newly renovated Mends Street shopping precinct where you are spoilt for choice with cafes, trendy restaurants, upscale boutiques and specialty vendors. Catch a bus into the Perth CBD (just two stops), hop on a ferry or simply walk and enjoy the recently refreshed South Perth foreshore precinct.
- Top floor 3 bed 2 bath including 2 side-by-side secured parking spaces.
- 14 sqm north facing balcony that flows off the lounge/dining area. Protected from direct sunlight but not the beautiful flow-through breezes. Also features a large mirror on one wall that greatly emphasizes the spacious feeling.
- Spacious and well-designed lounge/dining area with abundant natural light throughout the day.
- Built-in custom entertainment unit with in-built ceiling speakers.
- Custom cabinetry in the guest bedroom featuring a queen-sized Murphy bed which can fold into the cabinet, giving this room incredible versatility.
- 31 course ceilings and polished timber floors.
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the apartment. Still under warranty and can be operated with an iOS or Android app, Google Home and Amazon Alexa.
- Built-in modular shelving in all bedroom wardrobes providing ample storage options.
- Fabulous amenities including two large barbeques, a large recently upgraded swimming pool and visitors' parking.
- A secure 5 sqm lock up room located next to the 2 parking spaces.
- Separate laundry with storage.
- Gourmet kitchen with chef-level appliances including gas stoves and a Fisher & Paykel double DishDrawer dishwasher.
- Fresh paint throughout.
- High-speed fibre-to-the--remises NBN connection.
This immaculately finished property has virtually nothing left to be done to it. Just move in and enjoy the enviable lifestyle and the amazing amenity that is right on your doorstep. Investors, downsizers or any buyers looking for absolute quality on a reasonable budget will love what this apartment offers. Priced to sell, you will need to act quickly to secure. Call Michelle Garratt from Ian Hutchison Real Estate for further information.
Council Rates: $2,588.14 pa
Water Rates: $1,394.45 pa
Strata Levy: $1,647.80 pq (Admin Fund $1,000.45 pq & Reserve Levy $647.35 pq)