“Deluxe Penthouse Perfection!”
Offering an expansive 190sqm total area, this stunning 3 bedroom 2 bathroom top-floor penthouse spans two levels and finds itself nestled in a boutique group of just 12 apartments, right between the exciting Wellington Square redevelopment and the new Perth Girls School civic precinct project on Bronte Street.
A terrific North-South aspect with great natural light graces this stylish, contemporary abode that also boasts breathtaking views over the picturesque Perth city skyline. A generous ground-floor balcony off the spacious open-plan living and dining area is where most of your entertaining will be done, complementing quality low-maintenance timber-look flooring, high ceilings, split-system air-conditioning, a gas bayonet for heating and a neatly-tiled kitchen, matching splashbacks, double sinks, range hood, gas cooktop, oven, dishwasher recess and all.
Both bedrooms on this level have built-in wardrobes, with the second bedroom also enjoying the luxury of its very own covered balcony. Upstairs, the first floor plays host to a fabulous mezzanine master retreat (or study nook) and a central main bedroom with a walk-in robe, a private ensuite bathroom and a third balcony for quiet contemplation.
The complex also has outdoor swimming-pool and barbecue facilities for residents to utilise. A huge wide car bay in the basement is large enough for two vehicles, whilst there is also a cycle bay for bikes and a storage area for good measure.
This splendid tree-lined street setting is also only walking distance away from food and coffee on Royal Street, beautiful gardens and parklands and public transport, whilst also being nestled a matter of minutes from shopping in the city, the Swan River, our world-class Optus Stadium at Burswood and more. The high life awaits you here!
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, plus study penthouse
- Large open-plan living/dining/kitchen area with entertaining balcony
- Shower, toilet and vanity to the master ensuite upstairs
- Main lower-level bathroom with a separate shower and bathtub
- Additional balconies off the second bedroom (downstairs) and the master suite (upstairs)
- Separate laundry room with toilet
- Split-system air-conditioning on both floors
- Feature ceiling cornices and skirting boards throughout
- Hot-water system on main balcony
- Complex swimming-pool and BBQ facilities
- Secure basement car parking, bicycle bay and storage area
- Off-road parking bays for guest and visitors on Bronte Street
Points of Interest (all distance approximate):
- 90m to the new Perth Girls School Precinct
- 200m to the nearest bus stop
- 200m to the Wellington Square redevelopment
- 350m to the Swan River
- 650m to the WACA Ground
- 700m to Queens Gardens
- 1.1km to Claisebrook Train Station
- 1.1km to Langley Park
- 1.3km to Trinity College
- 1.5km to Optus Stadium
- 1.8km to Perth CBD
Rates & Dimensions:
- Total Area 190sqm
- Residence Area 134sqm
- Total Balcony Area 21sqm
- Council Rates $1,844.50 p.a. (Approx.)
- Water Rates $1,336.98 p.a. (Approx.)
- Strata Admin $1,138.00 p/qtr
- Strata Reserve $49.50 p/qtr