If you are looking for that spacious family home that provides room for the whole family as well as having everything you could possibly need close by, then look no further. This stunning 4 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom home affords 3 separate living spaces all with access to the open plan kitchen and grand outdoor alfresco area. Not to be missed, the master bedroom, perfectly located to offer both privacy and convenience has its very own sliding door access to the outdoor alfresco area along with walk in robe and ensuite with spa bath, clearly showing that everything that you could think of has already been added to this property. The centrally located kitchen comes complete with wrap around stone benches, gas cooking, feature lighting, plenty of storage as well as glass splashbacks which allow for natural light. Another truly impressive aspect of this home is the beautiful finishings and the unique design options boasting wrap around glass panels overlooking the large in-ground pool as well as oversized timber railway sleepers locally sourced from the Brisbane River. The amazing features of this property are not confined to the interior and as you lay your eyes on the bali hut, perfect alfresco area, adjoining in-ground pool and manicured gardens, you know this home will provide hours of fun for the family as well as endless entertaining options.
- 4 large bedrooms including master with WIR, ensuite with spa bath as well as outdoor - access
- 2 modern bathrooms plus powder room
- 3 expansive living areas including formal lounge, living and dining area
- Centrally located kitchen with gas cooking, feature lighting and plenty of storage
- Ducted air-conditioning along with ceiling fans throughout
- Large in-ground pool with glass fencing
- An abundance of storage throughout
- Separate sliding door access to front bedroom perfect for an office setup
- Ducted Vacuum
- Large alfresco area and adjoining Bali hut
- Landscaped gardens along with a water tank and pump
- Great yard space both front and rear
- Automatic security gates at front of property
- DLUG with drive through access (able to fit another car or trailer)
- Perfectly used 703m2 block
- Access to recreation club with pool, gym and function area
When it comes to Monterey Keys living there are few addresses more sought after than The Peninsula, and to find such a prestige property at this price there is no doubt that this home will sell fast! The Peninsula gated community offers fantastic amenities including the recreation centre which features a pool, spa, BBQ area, gym and fully lighted tennis court all within a stone throw away from this outstanding home. Central to schools, shopping, transport and the M1 motorway, the whole family will be enjoy the convenience and practicality of this property. So, contact Clint Hynes today to secure your private inspection of this outstanding home!
DISCLAIMER: We have in preparing this advertisement used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.