“GREAT FAMILY HOME”
This neat and tidy home has everything you need for a comfortable lifestyle.
The home itself has had some renovations with an upgraded kitchen that has plenty of bench and cupboard space, tiled flooring in all bedrooms, there is a separate dining area and a spacious lounge room which opens up onto a covered and private outdoor entertaining area to the front of the home.
- 3 Bedroom (Master bedroom with wardrobe)
- 1 Bathroom
- Garage for car parking with access to rear.
- Split reverse cycle air conditioning
- Gas hot water system
- Alfresco entertaining area
- Ample visitor parking
- Garden shed
Enjoy the country lifestyle with city convenience & hill views. Bounded by the Canning River in the south and Tonkin Highway in the east, Kenwick enjoys convenient access to Roe Highway and Albany Highway as well as the Kenwick Railway Station, which connects to the Armadale line to the city.
Kenwick Village Shopping Centre is a small complex that covers local grocery needs and there are a number of primary schools nearby including East Kenwick Primary School & Rehoboth.
- Maddington Central Shopping Centre (7mins)
- Schools - Secondary and Primary (5mins)
- Bus stops (walking distance)
- Tonkin Highway (5mins)
- Roe Highway (5mins)
- Airport (15mins)
- Park across the street
***BOOKING A VIEWING IS EASY!!***
1. Enter your details in the email agent section.