“Near new family home plus study!”
This well designed property is waiting for you and your family to call home!
Located in a beautiful quiet estate in Brassall, this property has been designed for the whole family and is ready to go and has room for all the family.
The fully fenced rear yard allows you room to relax under the alfresco to watch on while the kids tire themselves out.
Featuring but not limited to:
* Three spacious bedrooms - Three bedrooms with ceiling light/fan and double flushed built in robes
* Master bedroom with ceiling light/fan, air con, walk in robe, ensuite with shower, toilet and single vanity and a sliding door to outside alfresco area
* Spacious study or second living area upon left hand side of entrance
* Modern kitchen with electric stove top and oven, dishwasher, double sink and ample storage
* Open plan living/dining area with air con
* Sliding door to outside alfresco - great for relaxing and BBQ's
* Spacious levelled backyard - easy to maintain and access to washing line
* Generous main bathroom with large shower, bath tub and single vanity and separate toilet
* Double lock up garage with internal access and internal laundry with door to backyard
* Large double linen cupboard
* Cul de sac street
* Bottled gas hot water
Located in a nice quiet estate in Brassall, this property is hard to fault within 10 minutes' drive to the Ipswich CBD, Riverlink shopping centre, schools and public transport.
Please book an inspection time or contact the agent if you would like to inspect this property.
By registering for an inspection, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your appointment.
The fastest and easiest way to apply for this property is through 1Form using the Apply Online feature, you will need an application code to apply, supplied after you have inspected the property. Prior to applying for this property please ensure you have conducted your own enquiries, with your preferred supplier, regarding the availability of NBN or any other service you may require.
*IMPORTANT* Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, LITTLE Real Estate, will not be held liable for any error in typing or information. All information is considered correct at the time of advertising.