Home loan calculator?
“FABULOUS FAMILY FRIENDLY”
This appealing 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home is ideally situated in quiet low traffic cul de sac in sought after location.
The beautiful well established and lush yet low maintenance front gardens create instant street appeal as well as privacy screening. Privacy and security is provided also via the roller door on the carport and direct access into the kitchen.
A long term and much-loved family home with beautifully established grounds and spacious family functional living spaces recently refreshed with complete internal repaint.
- Separate lounge with air-conditioner is a cosy conversation space or ideal private retreat for parents.
- Spacious main living zones include dining and kitchen as the hub of the home with reverse cycle air-conditioning and timber laminate flooring. Accesses covered outdoor entertaining area.
- The kitchen offers good size bench space; double sink; stainless steel gas cook top, electric oven and separate pantry
- Spacious master bedroom with good size robe and spacious ensuite.
- 3 minor bedrooms share a main bathroom with separate shower and tub
- The separate studio is constructed of limestone with timber lined pagoda and is connected via a covered walkway to main house.
- The back yard offers expansive area of paving and neat low maintenance gardens.
- 9 Solar panels to reduce electricity costs
In low traffic cul de sac and family friendly location close to the playing fields and Naturaliste Community Centre and all the group sports, community facilities & services on offer and Library
For a comprehensive property brochure, further information or a private appointment to view please call Andrew Hopkins 0407 440 438 or Ken Jennings 0400 591 052.