Sophistication, opulence and space are delivered throughout this large dual level property on a generous 400m2 of land. No expense has been spared on this brand new development. Location and luxury spaces combine to give you the ultimate inner city sanctuary. The accommodation offers 5 spacious bedrooms and there are multiple living areas, a fantastic kitchen with European appliances of the highest specification, spacious balconies and a huge entertaining terrace. Designed by Ian Webb, one of Queenslands most renowned architects and built by Aligned one of the finest builders in the country, this is cosmopolitan living at its finest. Located within minutes to the CBD and the Valley, this prestigious residence offers premium inner city living that has to be seen to be appreciated.
- Premier location with an ideal position that captures natural light and a pleasant leafy aspect
- City views right on your dooorstep
- Ultra luxurious 50m2 master retreat flows out to full length private balcony, includes custom made walk in robe and fabulous Perlato marble ensuite
- Stately reception rooms and elegant informal living spaces
- Adorned with decorative ceilings and classic refined dcor
- Beautiful Italian marbles and stone throughout, teamed with French oak and luxurious plush carpet
- Banks of doors open onto an intricate wrought verandah fusion of modern design with character
- Featuring a beautiful wine cellar
- Idyllic settings to entertain and lounge
- Large open plan living and dining area opens onto entertaining balcony spanning the entire width of the building
- Huge separate lower level rumpus room, retreat/Media room or possible work from home office space, featuring small kitchenette, powder room and separate exterior access
- Custom gourmet kitchen equipped with professional appliances
- Highest specification designer kitchen is equipped with Bosch appliances, marble bench top, dishwasher, wine fridge- all flowing to the separate casual dining area and leafy rear deck
- Living space, verandahs, generous leisure areas
- Generous two car parking
- An generous 400sqm allotment near elite schools including Brisbane Grammar and St Josephs College
- Centrally located within footsteps to village shops, cafes and transport, inner city bypass, plus moments to Brisbane CBD, Fortitude Valley and New Farm Park
- Ideally located in catchment area for many top schools and colleges, such as Brisbane Grammar and All Hallows
- Plenty of opportunity to modify, subdivide and profit from the rear block
60 Kennigo Street, Spring Hill is one of the few double blocks in Spring Hill. Just 100 metres from the property 3 major industrial buildings have been sold to make way for exciting new retail development. These will become part of the new exciting face of Spring Hill and 60 Kennigo will be on the entrance corridor of this district. Further, Howard Street Wharves, a short distance walk away will undergo a billion-dollar redevelopment to include leisure, cafes, hotels. Roma Parklands, (A $2 billion-dollar development) is a 15-minute walk from 60 Kennigo. This entertainment precinct will be a revolutionary concept featuring education, leisure, commercial.
This property with such opulent design, quality features and fantastic location, is a rare find on the Brisbane market. Your chance to make a move wont last long. Call Drs Paul and Amy Howe today to secure your inspection.