“TROPICAL PARADISE WITH ESTABLISHED GARDENS AND MATURE FRUIT TREES LOCATED IN QUIET CUL-DE-SAC IN THE HEART OF SALISBURY”
Located at the end of a quiet tree lined Salisbury Street, this 3 Bedroom home oozes peace and privacy with a fully fenced family and pet friendly landscaped yard, complete with mature fruit trees and room in the raised garden to establish a vege patch.
This home will suit a variety of living situations, from families to flatmates. With easy access to the Freeway to the North and South Coasts and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, the location of this home is perfect!
Please call Mark Ward Property to register your interest on (07) 3277 7727 We are running public Open Homes at this time. Due to the Covid 19 Pandemic, we appreciate the current public health directive when attending Open Homes, and respectfully request all attendees follow social distancing measures. Our team acknowledges the need for social boundaries and sharing smiles!
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Covered entry way leading into the Living room with floating timber floors, ceiling fan, security door and screens with insect mesh installed on windows overlooking landscaped front yard
- Open plan dine-in Kitchen with air conditioning installed, stand-alone electric stove and oven, rangehood, large pantry, bosch dishwasher, includes exterior access through sliding glass doors leading to covered afresco entertainment patio, overlooking landscaped back yard
- Main bedroom includes carpet flooring, air conditioning, ceiling fan installed, triple door built in robe, venetian blinds and security screens with insect mesh installed on windows
- 2 remaining bedrooms include carpet flooring, ceiling fans installed, built in robes, with windows overlooking the private landscaped back yard which have security screens and insect mesh installed
- Bathroom includes modern vanity, shower and bath with separate toilet, not in bathroom, security screens with insect mesh installed on windows
- Laundry with exterior access leading to large sized wall mounted washing line
- Single garage with remote control garage door, covered parking on driveway with shade sail in place for off street parking
- Good sized fully fenced outdoor pet friendly yard with established mature fruit trees, aluminium garden shed included for storage, with raised garden beds in the back yard and easy care front gardens
- Outdoor pet friendly by application, with conditions applicable
Please call Mark Ward Property on (07) 3277 7727 to register to attend an Open Home with an agent using your full name and best contact details or simply send through an enquiry and one of our team will call you to discuss further. Please email [email protected] for an approved application form or download from our website https://markwardproperty.com/rental-forms/
Salisbury is an outer suburb of Brisbane, just 11 kms south-west of the CBD, with QE2 Hospital & Griffith University (Nathan Campus) in close proximity. This home is in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Coopers Plains/Salisbury has on offer, including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College Junior and Senior Campuses.