Located at the end of a quiet tree lined Salisbury Street, this 3 Bedroom home oozes peace and privacy with a fully fenced family and pet friendly landscaped yard, complete with mature fruit trees and room in the raised garden to establish a vege patch.
This home will suit a variety of living situations, from families to flatmates. With easy access to the Freeway to the North and South Coasts and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, the location of this home is perfect!
Please contact Mark Ward Property on 3277 7727 to register for an Open Home or alternatively please send through an enquiry to register for an Open Home, and we will reply with confirmation of an appointment time for the next scheduled Open Home.
PROPERTY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Covered entry way leading into the Living room with floating timber floors, ceiling fan, security door and screens with insect mesh installed on windows overlooking landscaped front yard
- Open plan dine-in Kitchen with air conditioning installed, stand-alone electric stove and oven, rangehood, large pantry, bosch dishwasher, includes exterior access through sliding glass doors leading to covered afresco entertainment patio, overlooking landscaped back yard
- Master bedroom includes carpet flooring, air conditioning, ceiling fan installed, triple door built in robe, venetian blinds and security screens with insect mesh installed on windows
- 2 remaining bedrooms include carpet flooring, ceiling fans installed, built in robes, with windows overlooking the private landscaped back yard which have security screens and insect mesh installed
- Bathroom includes modern vanity, shower and bath with separate toilet, not in bathroom, security screens with insect mesh installed on windows - Laundry with exterior access leading to large sized wall mounted washing line
- Single garage with remote control garage door, covered parking on driveway with shade sail in place for off street parking
- Good sized fully fenced outdoor pet friendly yard with established mature fruit trees, aluminium garden shed included for storage, with raised garden beds in the back yard and easy care front gardens
- Outdoor pet friendly by application, with conditions applicable
If these features are on your wish list for a new home, please don’t hesitate to call Mark Ward Property on 3277 7727 to register for an Open Home. As our agents are often driving and attending to appointments, please do not call their mobile numbers to view properties. Simply send through an enquiry and we will contact you to confirm the next available Open Home
Salisbury is an outer suburb of Brisbane, just 11 kms south-west of the CBD, with QE2 Hospital & Griffith University (Nathan Campus) in close proximity. This home is in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Coopers Plains/Salisbury has on offer, including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College Junior and Senior Campuses.
Please feel free to pop in and see our friendly Property Management Team at Mark Ward Property at 36a Ainsworth Street, Salisbury, to discuss your wish list and want list for your next home. Or simply send an enquiry through and we will call you to discuss further!