“Quality and value with lifestyle perfection”
Quality and value with lifestyle perfection
A sleek easy-living apartment stylishly appointed for executive living, this designer Wildwood Apartments residence is positioned in the highly acclaimed Thornton Estate master-planned community. Crisp, contemporary and featuring sweeping urban views, it captures the essence of style and quality with ultra-modern finishes, good natural light and a great sense of privacy.
- Fresh and airy open design with polished timber flooring
- Good sized double bedroom with built-ins plus a separate study
- Covered balcony that captures elevated views over the area
- Quality gas kitchen featuring sleek fittings and dishwasher
- Well-proportioned designer bathroom plus internal laundry
- Security basement car space, air-conditioning and intercom entry
- Access to the community park plus a rooftop BBQ terrace
*For a limited time, the developer provides a gross rental guarantee of 5% for the first two (2) years from settlement (T&C's apply)
For the discerning investor, Morton have leased one bedroom apartments in the building for $395 to $410 pw, representing a 5.2% gross rental return.Thornton Estate offers residents a quality lifestyle close to the heart of Penrith with great access to shopping, Westfield Plaza and transport amenities. It is surrounded by seven hectares of public open space with a village green, landscaped areas plus walking and cycle paths.
Water Rates: $172 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $380 p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $700 p/q approx.
LIMITED SEATS REMAIN FOR THIS SATURDAY'S FREE INFO SESSION
BUYING APARTMENTS IN PENRITH
With respect to the government's easing of restrictions around open homes but in a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer private appointments for those who prefer that method.
Please contact the listing agent for more information.