“Stylish, Captivating, Executive Family Home!”
Seamlessly designed to maximize space and natural light, this contemporary home will make you say "wow" upon entry
- Showcasing three living areas, four bedrooms and dedicated study nook, this home has lots to offer any family
- the main bedroom includes a walk-in robe and ensuite while the remaining bedrooms all have built-in robes
- delight in entertaining and cook up a storm in the modern kitchen, 900mm freestanding gas oven, dishwasher and large walk-in butler's pantry.
- walk out from the open plan living space to an outdoor undercover alfresco area which overlooks an immaculate rear yard that includes a 6x7 m shed with roller door and side gate access.
- all year round comfort is ensured with ducted evaporative cooling, ducted gas heating and ceiling fans to all bedrooms while internal access from the remote double garage adds convenience.
- the large low maintenance backyard has plenty of space for children to play and the meticulous lawn could even help improve your putting stroke for any avid golfer
- other notable features include plantation shutters, in-ground sprinklers, and a peaceful outlook over the rural surrounds.
- situated in the peaceful family friendly suburb of 'Brunslea Park', close to schools, airport and shopping centre
- pets are considered upon application
This neat new home offers a family friendly lifestyle with a generous amount of space for the whole family
Designed for perfection this home wont last long!
HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY- it's easy!
Visit our website www.fitzpatricks.com.au
Find the property you are interested in
Click on the 'Book Inspection' button and choose your appointment time.
You will INSTANTLY be informed via SMS/Email of your appointment time.
DON'T MISS OUT register your interest today..
Please note, we are no longer accepting paper application forms in our office. Visit our website to find the application form and email it through to the office with your supporting documents.
Properties are advertised until an approved tenant has paid a deposit. When a deposit is received, the property will be removed from the internet and all future inspections will be canceled. If you are registered for an inspection you will be notified of this via text or email. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
All of the information contained in this document is from sources the Agent and Landlord believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective tenants are advised to carry out their own investigations.