“WELCOME TO ROCKE TOMPSITT”
• Built in 1908 and refurbished in 1986
• Converted to residential in 2000
• Designed with ornate Renaissance & Baroque detailing
• Set over 2 generous levels enjoying 104m2
• Large kitchen with excellent storage & gas cooking
• Open plan living/dining enjoys interesting, vaulted ceilings
• Lovely terrace adjoins living room taking in city backdrop
• Convenient powder room on lower level
• Master bedroom features walk in robe & private terrace
• 2nd Bedroom is equally grand
• Unique light wells create interest as well as light
• Cute study provides a dedicated work from home space
• Handy storage cage is a delightful bonus
• Boutique block of only 41 apartments
• Right near Flinders St Station & Trams for easy commutes
• A quick stroll to centre of the city or enjoy walks along the Yarra
Harcourts Melbourne City, Estate Agents, specialising in sales & leasing of Warehouse, Heritage, Unique – WHU properties in Melbourne’s inner city.
For information on inner city property for sale or rent or for expert real estate advice visit: https://harcourtsmelbournecity.com or phone us on 03 9664 8100.
Whilst every care is taken to ensure accuracy of the sizes, plans & information contained herein no guarantees or warranties are given. Clients are required to make their own investigations, carefully check the formal legal documentation & seek independent professional legal advice.