Home loan calculator?
“Home Open Cancelled - Under Offer”
This compact yet classy home sits in a league of its own in terms of fit out and finish. The current owners have done a complete renovation on the home and spared no expense making it the best it can be. Location wise its in a great spot at the end of a road where little traffic (if any at all) and opposite natural bushland which will never be built on.
The home is private from the front due to the current owners enclosing it with a wall and gate. This gives you a lovely front sitting area if you fancy a glass of wine at night looking out over the bushland. The minor bedrooms are both double bed sized and come with split system air conditioning. The large master bedroom has his and her walk in robe space and a quality ensuite bathroom which has a single vanity, toilet and double shower. The main bathroom holds potentially the worlds best bath and is superbly finished in quality tiling from floor to ceiling. The main living is a nice space leading to a lovely alfresco but the kitchen is simply stunning with a huge island bench, gorgeous splash back and heaps of cupboard and bench space. The alfresco is all poured aggregate concrete with a built in bbq, storage and outdoor fridge.
Opposite natural bushland and within walking distance to Aveley Secondary College and a short drive to the local Aveley shopping precinct which houses a local cafe and Woolworths but to name a few. There is a new shopping precinct at the top of Holdsworth Avenue just past the school which also has a Woolworths and soon to have a McDonalds with a couple of other local stores. The Tonkin Highway is a short 5 min drive as will be the new Ellenbrook Aquatic Centre once built. Ellenbrook Central plus other stores like Bunnings, Spot Light, Sped Shed are all a short drive. The Ellenbrook Train Station slated to open and be operational by early 2024 will also be a short drive away. Local parks are plentiful.
- Renovation finished 2018
- 5kw solar system
- Water filtration system from main to house and garden
- Roller shutters to the front of the home
- Enclosed front garden with built in planter boxes and gate
- Master bedroom is an amazing space with his and her walk in robe space and amazing ensuite bathroom beautifully finished with tiling to ceiling, toilet, single vanity and double shower
- Minor bedrooms are both double bed sized with ceiling fans, split system air conditioning and robe space
- Crim safe mesh on all doors and windows
- The main bathroom is beautifully finished with feature tiling to the ceiling, shower, single vanity, stone bench tops and a free standing remote controlled therapeutic spa bath with heater and 3 stage blower
- 12mm thick oxidised bamboo flooring throughout and top quality carpets
- Main Living space has dining and living areas and is accompanied by a stunning alfresco and kitchen plus split system air conditioning
- The kitchen is gorgeous with a massive island bench, plenty of stone bench top space, soft closing cupboards (some full out), feature glass splash back and quality appliances with the oven being self cleaning
- Laundry has stone bench tops, plenty of cupboard space, seperate toilet which is all tiled to the ceiling
- Alfresco its private and tranquil with poured aggregate concrete keeping it low maintenance. The built in bbq is gas from the mains and there is also plenty of storage and a outdoor fridge. All weather blinds means this area can be closed off in winter and usable all year round. There is also a Fremantle stacked stone pizza oven + front facade as well as plenty of planter boxes allowing for herb gardens, fruit trees etc.
- Double car garage (currently single as half has been converted into a workshop area) which has rear shoppers entrance access to the home. It has split system air conditioning and roof access via a pull down ladder.
- Foxtel dish on the roof
- Roof tiles have all just been repointed
- Baton lighting to workshop plus extra power points
- Full reticulation to back and front gardens plus the verge
- Motion sensor lights to front and back + rear laneway
- Securtiy alarm plus cameras and recording system
- Front and rear door bell which is linked to an intercom panel
- 12 Volt garden lights
- shears and blackout blinds throughout the home
- Extra power points throughout the home and alfresco
- Solar lights to main living, ensuite bathroom, laundry and shed
- Upgraded gas hot water system
- Zip tap (permanent hot water)
- Internet is hard wired in every room with TV points
- Gas point in the main living
- Fold away fans to lounge, dining, main bedroom which is remote control including the lights
- Under bench strip lights in the kitchen and ensuite mirror
- Pendant lights in main bedroom and lounge which are on dimmer switches
- Black glass mirrors in ensuite, walk in robe and main bathroom
- All air con units have just been fully cleaned and serviced
- 2 double door pantries in kitchen with one having full out draws
- Dog door to front and rear
- Lockable laneway gate and letter box to the front