“Quintessential family home”
END DATE SALE - All offers presented by 24th March 2021 (unless sold prior)
Don't miss this rare opportunity to own a classic Character home in the leafy Woodside precinct.
Close to the picturesque Swan River, and in the catchment for prized John Curtin College of the Arts, this home, cherished by the same family for 43 years, is ready for the next family to love.
This Circa-1919 4-bedroom plus study, 1.5-bathroom brick-and-tile home sits on a quarter acre block, with plenty of room for a pool or separate home office.
Wide entry stairs, leadlight windows and wraparound veranda deliver handsome street appeal, while inside there are soaring ceilings, spacious rooms and three separate living areas.
Outside, a generous alfresco area with pond and ambient night lighting sits among established frangipanis and palm trees in landscaped gardens with a reticulated bore. A generous sized work shed, ideal for those who tinker, and more lawn are hidden at the rear.
Finish this family home to your own tastes and relish the lifestyle a huge block affords, ideal for kids and pets alike.
Call Aaron on 0404 74 0915 or Liv on 0418 957 542 and see for yourself!
Features you will love:
- Prime location near the river and coveted schools
- Wrap around veranda
- High ceilings
- Jarrah floorboards (under wool carpet)
- Lead light windows
- Large alfresco area
- Reticulated garden with bore
- Undercover parking for three cars
- Master bedroom has large bay window, ceiling fan and BIR
- Reverse cycle wall units in dining and lounge areas
- Westinghouse gas oven, LG dishwasher
Lifestyle you will live:
- Catchment for Richmond Primary School & John Curtin College of the Arts
- Fremantle Netball Courts, dog walking area and playground
- 9 Seeds Cafe
- The Cool Room
- Richmond Raceway Park
- Bicton Baths
- Shark Park
- Richmond Quarter
- Royal Fremantle Golf Club
- East Fremantle Yacht Club
- Swan Yacht Club
- The Left Bank
- George Street
- Stammers Shopping Centre (includes a Woolies)
- Fremantle Arts Centre
- The Tradewinds Hotel
61 Fortescue Street is Heritage listed - Category B (if you have any further queries regarding this please do not hesitate to contact the Town of East Fremantle).
Please note: This property is to be sold via the End Date Sale method however the Seller reserves the right to bring the "End Date" period forward at any time, so get your offer in early to ensure you don't miss out.