“The ultimate in lifestyle convenience”
Offering the perfect executive lifestyle package, this designer one bedroom residence delivers a stylish urban retreat complemented by a location that's close to the epicentre of Hurstville's lifestyle and transport hub. It features a smart and modern design that makes it a fresh and easy care home with chic interiors, an elevated aspect and a private setting within the highly regarded 'Imperial' development.
- A generous design with bright and breezy open living space
- Wide entertainers' balcony capturing elevated outlooks
- A quality stone kitchen equipped with stainless gas fittings
- Large bedroom with built-ins and access to the terrace
- Full bathroom, security basement car space and lift access
- Well-maintained complex with air conditioning
Perfectly placed for city professionals and investors, it is quietly tucked away yet positioned just minutes to the train station and a short stroll to a host of vibrant cafes, dining options and major shopping amenities.
Water Rates: $183 Quarterly
Council Rates: $270 Quarterly
Strata Levies: $583 Quarterly
With respect to the government's easing of restrictions around open homes but in a continuing effort to help stop the spread of COVID-19, we will conduct our scheduled open homes with social distancing and hygiene protocols in place, as well as continue to offer private appointments for those who prefer that method.
Please contact the listing agent for more information.