“2 Bed Apartment Within The William! (Carpark Available - Please Enquire)”
** $400 per week with a car space included **
Located within ‘The William’ right in the heart of Melbourne CBD we have on offer this level 6 apartment perfect for all!
Light, spacious and offering flexible floorplan this property consists of;
2 bedrooms – Both equipped with built-in robes
1 central bathroom
Open plan living, dining and kitchen area – Kitchen featuring two pack finish, stone benchtops and stainless-steel appliances including gas cooktop, convection/microwave oven and dishwasher.
Other property features includes; timber floorboards throughout, split system unit and balcony.
Amenities available within the property includes; rooftop swimming pool, private lounge and library areas and a fully equipped gymnasium.
Situated within proximity to Flagstaff station and gardens, trams on your doorstep. The heart of the CBD with all its conveniences around. Do not miss out! Inspection is a must!
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has