Rural Property description
“A Slice of Paradise- 62 acres / Be a Part-time Farmer”
Bring the family and enjoy the benefits of country living whilst keeping your weekday job, living on the land, farming on the eighth day of the week. A farming property that's affordable and ready to get going day one.
Live amongst the Lyrebirds, nestled upon the ridges of the Strezlecki Ranges of West Gippsland. With magnificent views across your property, surround yourself in the peace and quiet enclosed on 2 sides by natural timber bushland. Having all the hard work done, your new property is ready for you to move right in living the country way, amongst nature with your choice of animals.
- 3 bedroom fully renovated weatherboard home
- Hardwood floors, modern open plan kitchen
- Hydronic heating, wood fire also running heating
- Gas large freestanding cooker & stainless appliances
- Plus Woodfired bakers oven for cosy winter cooking
- Solar hot water, fully insulated up, down & in between
- NBN Wireless, large outdoor patio/entertaining area
- Excellent permanent Cattle yards, good multiple shedding with power
- 6 paddocks, dam water supply plus large tanks
- Creek running through, large established natural bushlands
- Chicken coop for chickens and ducks
- All acres are tractable and well fenced
A complete lifestyle farming property only 10 minutes from Yarragon Village, bitumen road all the way.
Other featuresBuilt-In Wardrobes, Fireplace(s), Garden, Secure Parking, Polished Timber Floor, New Roof
What’s around YARRAGON-LEONGATHA ROAD-ALLAMBEE
Contact the agent to request a private inspection
Nearby schools in and around Yarragon South, VIC
Discussions in Yarragon South, VIC
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Yarragon South, Victoria?
Similar Rural Properties for sale in Yarragon South, VIC 3823
No similar properties found in Yarragon South