“This is something special!”
This beautiful family home is something special!
Sitting high on a magnificent 2653m2 block, 65 Church Road is a unique and spacious home.
With a beautiful front verandah that gently sweeps around to the sides, the entrance takes you in to a home that has character and an almost country charm.
Huge family room, and meals area (which opens to the oversized under covered patio) – plus a well-appointed kitchen, with ample storage, plus a separate living and dining room; the flow and space is ideal.
The beautiful in-ground pool is perfect for easy family living, and will keep the kids entertained all summer long!
Neutral throughout, with both tiles and carpet.
Master has ensuite and WIR, plus direct access to the patio. 3 further bedrooms all with built-ins, plus family bathroom (with separate toilet).
• In-ground pool
• Large under covered patio
• Front verandah
• 2653m2 block
• Living, meals, family and dining rooms
• Double car garage, separate to the home
• Air conditioning in the living room and 3 bedrooms
• Red cedar feature windows on the front facade
• 2 pac kitchen cabinets
• Fully fenced back yard
• 10,000 litre rainwater tank
• 3.6 KW Solar Panels with 50 cents/KW feed-in tariff
• Large salt water pool with water feature
• Established garden
• Ideal location close to public transport, local primary school, kindergarten and parks