“Old World Elegance, Modern Appeal”
Instantly fall in love with this home's high ceilings, hardwood floors and pristine features that combine to exemplify a true respect to its charming heritage. Warm and welcoming with modern colour choices and contemporary updates that pay homage to its era, interiors reveal three bedrooms, character rich living and dining rooms and delightful kitchen and bathrooms. Sitting on a level parcel, with a single garage the outdoors also presents an all season alfresco retreat for weekend entertaining. A perfect property for those looking for a character home full of modern inclusions and bursting with charm and lifestyle appeal, it rests in one of New Lambton's most popular streets, a brief walk from the village centre.
* Gorgeous Californian bungalow with an abundance of beautiful period features.
* Strong street appeal behind a picket fence and set on a level landholding.
* Sizeable bedrooms and two bathrooms, inclusive of a master ensuite.
* Free flowing living room; casual dining space connects directly to outdoor alfresco.
* Entertainer's island kitchen displaying 40mm stone bench tops, stainless appliances.
* Free standing single garage, driveway parking, garden shed and water tank.
* Secure yard for children and pets with level lawns and greenery to the rear.
* Brief walk to corner pubs, excellent schools, lively cafes and bespoke retail stores.
Council Rates: $2,040 PA Approx.
Water Rates: $831 + Usage PA Approx.
Rental Potential: $630 - $650 PW approx.