We are on the market to sell! Owners are committed elsewhere!
Welcome to this outstanding property offering an unsurpassed dual living (possible dual income) rural lifestyle coupled with beachside living in the heart of Meldale, just 8 minutes to the Bruce Highway and minutes to both Donnybrook, Toorbul and the magnificent gateway to Pumicestone Passage and Moreton Bay.
Offering a unique opportunity to live on a property with two full sized houses, you can bring the whole family or reside in one and rent the other. But that’s not all! Such a relaxing lifestyle awaits you from the expansive back deck of your beautiful Queenslander. Enjoy cool summer bayside breezes whilst watching the kids splash around in your sparkling in ground pool or riding their horses or motor bikes around the vast acreage property.
Horse infrastructure comprises of a riding arena, round yard, fenced paddocks and stables plus this property backs onto 150 acres of crown reserve land which you can utilise for riding, walking or popping in a crab pot or throwing in a line.
House 1 :- Stunning Two Storey Queenslander – Hamptons Inspired Post War home You will fall in love with this fully renovated home loaded with character and charm featuring timeless characteristics of casement windows, timber floors, v.j panelling and French doors . 5 bedrooms + study together with 2 living areas, 2 bathrooms, a laundry and beautiful deck complete the family friendly layout of this home.
• Kitchen features exquisite granite benchtops, custom designed timber cabinetry with lead light doors, farmhouse sink, electrical appliances, dishwasher and includes modern Electrolux glass door fridge
• French bi-fold doors open out onto the massive covered deck providing a perfect interaction between indoors and out – a true entertainers delight
• Air-conditioned living room upstairs and down
• Decorative tap ware
• Internal timber staircase
• Exterior timber staircase x 2
• Electric hot water system
• 3 phase power
• House has been re-wired and re-plumbed ensuring upgraded utilities
• All tv units are staying
House 2 – Charismatic Cottage
Light and airy this fully renovated cottage provides the perfect teenagers retreat or home for your retired parents. Live in the Queenslander and rent this one out, is just a suggestion of options you can choose. Modern and spacious this 3 bedroom cottage offers a kitchen and living room with an added bonus of spa bath in the bathroom, laundry nook and a back deck overlooking the sprawling land ensuring independent living from the Queenslander.
• Kitchen with electric upright cooktop system and loads of storage and preparation space
• Ceiling fans
• Gas hot water
• Garden shed
• Carport, parking bay and house yard
General information :-
• Both properties are fenced independently of each other
• Each home has it’s own power supply
• Town water to both houses
Other features :-
• Refurbished pebble-crete in-ground pool with salt chlorinator and auto pool cleaner
• 5 bay shed offering loads of vehicle parking for cars, horse floats, boat or trailers
• Stables – 6 stable bays
• 60m x 20m riding arena
• Round yard
• 3 fenced paddocks
• Spring fed dam in back paddock
• Cubby house
• Established gardens and trees
• Vegie gardens
• Fruit trees – banana, mulberry, kaffir lime, lemon, orange, mango and passionfruit
• Access to 150 acres of crown land to walk, ride, fish, crab or put in a tinny or kayak
• Fully fenced 3.58 hectares (8.85 acres)
How incredible to live on acreage having a rural lifestyle of horses and motorbikes, and be by the sea side to enjoy outdoor recreations of boating, kayaking, fishing and crabbing, and all within minutes to Toorbul Pony club, the local boat ramp and 20 minutes to Queensland State Equestrian Centre (QSEC)
You cannot go past this property for convenience of location, with an 8 minute trip to the Bruce Highway where loads of new infrastructure is currently under construction and in the development stages. Heading to the coast? Just 30 minutes will see you at the Caloundra turn off and gateway to the Sunshine Coast or 50 minutes to Brisbane, perfect for commuters to the airport or city..
So much to see! Please phone to arrange a private viewing