Home loan calculator?
“Beautifully Renovated For Modern Family Living”
Welcome home – this exciting property is a move in ready abode for the family that everyone will find something to love about it. From the street level the home has electronic gated entry with a sloped driveway leading past tropical gardens through to a side carport parking bay for 3 to 4. There is a formal front porch with seating area overlooking the tropical garden landscape.
Inside the home has an open plan living and dining area with tiled flooring underfoot and split A/C along with new fans and a modern design. The kitchen has been redone also with new cabinetry and wrap around counters along with overhead storage and twin pantry.
Three bedrooms all have timber look flooring underfoot and split A/C along with large sliding windows framing the garden views. 2 include a built in robe. The bathroom is modern and well designed with a relaxing bath tub and shower plus a stone benchtop vanity that has storage and the W/C is hosted within the modern laundry room with access to the verandah.
Outside the home continues to impress and takes it up a notch with an awesome in ground swimming pool with secure fencing and retaining walls holding back flourishing gardens for a private and tranquil entertaining space poolside. There is a tiered garden with rolling green lawns and a garden shed as well.
Located about 5 minutes from the Palmerston CBD with markets throughout the Dry Season and of course shops, schools, play grounds and more – this exciting property is perfect for the family and will not last long once it hits the market.
* Move in ready abode for the family that everyone will love
* Modernised and renovated move in ready home with nothing left to do
* Large carport parking beside the home with a sloped driveway
* Gated entry at street level with a screen of tropical gardens
* Formal front yard with a patio sitting space overlooking lush tropical landscapes
* Gorgeous swimming pool with secure fencing and flourishing gardens
* Tiered backyard has a garden shed, retaining walls and grassy yard for the kids
* Verandah spans along the full back side of the home overlooking the pool
* Inside is an open plan living and dining area with tiled flooring
* Modern kitchen has wrap around counters, dual pantry and overhead storage
* Modern internal laundry room with W/C and access to the verandah
* 3 bedrooms all with timber look flooring, 2 with a built in robe, all with A/C
* Bathroom has a relaxing bath tub and shower with stone bench top vanity that has storage
House Built: 1992, 167m2
Shed Coded: 1995, 8m2
Shade Structure: 2008, 40m2
Area Under Title: 797m2
Easements: Drainage Easement 3mtr wide as per title on the left hand side boundary
Around the Suburb:
* Ride to a local parks with play areas for the kids
* Walk up the street to a community parkland
* Primary Schools with day-care options nearby as well
* Tennis courts and swimming pool in nearby suburb
* Nearby to major retailers, employment options and takeaway meals
* 3 minutes from the Palmerston CBD, markets throughout the Dry Season
Living Areas: 1
What’s around Noltenius Circuit
Contact the real estate agent
Piening Property Sales
Nearby schools in and around Gray, NT
Discussions in Gray, NT
Wondering what the latest hot topics are in Gray, Northern Territory?
Similar Houses for sale in Gray, NT 830
Properties for sale in nearby suburbs