Home loan calculator?
“A Great Opportunity!”
Jojo Kendell and Ali Aftikhar from Ray White Mount Druitt are proud to present this 2 bedroom home with 2 bedroom retreat to the market. This home is only minutes away from St Marys CBD and Train Station. Proudly sitting on a large 694m2 block of land. Investors - this is the property you have been waiting for!
Front dwelling features;
- Two good sized bedrooms
- Main bedroom with A/C
- Spacious lounge with A/C and separate dining area
- Updated kitchen with gas cooking, rangehood and plenty of cupboard & shelf space
- Combine bathroom and toilet
- Tiles throughout kitchen, dining and living area.
- Internal laundry, carpet, 2 cealing fans
- Tandem Carport
- Currently rented at $350 per week with the tenants happy to stay!
- Two spacious bedrooms with built ins and ceiling fans
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining area including timber flooring
- Combine bathroom and toilet with laundry
- Updated kitchen with gas cooking and ample cupboard space
- Self contained outdoor entertainment area
- Courtyard with Shed
St Marys North Public School
St Marys Senior High School
Chifley College Dunheved
Tregear Public School
Whalan Public School
Oxley Park Public School
St Marys Station
St Marys Village Centre
Ropes Crossing Village Shopping Centre
Our Lady of the Rosary Church, St. Mary's
Whalan Reserve BMX Track
For more information, Contact us!
JoJo Kendell 0433 277 304
Ali Aftikhar 0452 622 384
COVID-19 SAFETY MESSAGE
Ray White Mount Druitt Real Estate requests that all attendees to our open homes comply with current NSW Government restrictions. Our friendly staff will assist you to ensure you are abiding by our COVID SAFETY PLAN. If you are displaying any cold or flu-like symptoms, please refrain from attending our open home inspection and get tested. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Disclaimer: We have been furnished with the above information; however, Ray White Mount Druitt gives no guarantees, undertakings or warnings concerning the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information provided. All interested parties are responsible for their own independent enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.