“TUCKED AWAY FAMILY HAVEN”
Large 4x2 home on nearly an acre of land in a secluded area of Bayonet Head. Large trees and bushland create a private feel and space to move for a growing family.
Property features include:
- 4 large bedrooms with built in robes;
- Large lounge with wood fire heating;
- Separate dining area and a secondary living area;
- Spacious kitchen with gas cook top, electric oven and timber cabinetry;
- Large undercover deck, perfect for entertaining;
- Double garage plus a single carport and garden shed;
- Close to Oyster Harbour and boat ramp;
- Pets considered;
What's in McKail?
Grocery store, Fuel/alcohol/Convenience store, local parks & walkways, Travel time to CBD: 7 minutes (approx.)
Please note the important information below prior to enquiring about this property:
- Viewing's are only available from Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 4.30pm and are only held for 10 minutes at a time.
- You must view this property prior to applying or have someone view it on your behalf – If this is something you are unable to do please contact us directly to discuss alternative options.
- Once you have registered online you will be instantly advised via SMS or Email of any changes or updates to the viewing.
If you would like to view this property please click on 'Book Inspection' and follow the steps to book into an available viewing, if no viewings are available or to find out more information about this property please contact the Merrifield Real Estate office on (08) 9841 4022 or head to www.merrifield.com.au.